The Classic banner pen can be purchased with a solid barrel in a number of different colours or with a clear barrel that allows you to see the banner inside.
The banner inside the pen is more than 2.5 times the size of a normal business card, allowing you heaps of room on both sides of the card to promote a wide range of things.
- Shipping: FREE to anywhere in Australia
- Pen size: 15mm x 150mm
- Banner size: 65mm x 180mm
- Min order: 500 pens
- Ink colours: black / blue / red
- Standard pen colours: Red, Yellow, Blue, Green, Orange, Pink, Black, or Silver.
- Barrel colours: can use any of the above pen colours or have a clear barrel (our most popular option) so people can clearly see the banner inside the pen.
- Printing: Professional full colour print used on both sides of the banners.
- Finish: Gloss
- Setup Fee: Nil
- Boxing: Shipped in cartons of 500 pieces with inner cartons of 100 pens each.
Pricing listed below is for our most popularly ordered pen quantities. If you would like a price on another quantity (greater than 500), please just request a formal quote and you’ll be emailed the price for that amount in just 60 seconds.
NOTE: There are no additional printing or shipping fees.
- 500 pens – $595 ($1.19/pen)
- 1,000 pens – $970 ($0.97/pen)
- 2,000 pens – $1,740 ($0.87/pen)
- 5,000 pens – $3,050 ($0.61/pen)
- 10,000 pens – $5,900 ($0.59/pen)
- Choose your own specific PMS matched pen colour – $95 Set Up Fee + 5c per pen. (Available on minimum order quantities of 1,000 pens)
- Branding your pen clip – $95 Set Up Fee + 5c per pen.
- Branding the pen barrel – $95 Set Up Fee + 5c per plastic pen (or 90c per pen for laser engraving)
Please note all pricing listed above excludes GST.
You can follow the attached link to our Banner Pens Australia artwork templates where you can upload your design.
Clicking on the following links you’ll learn more about our shipping and our timelines to ensure you get your products on time. Please note that we ship our custom pens Australia wide – FREE of charge.
A great ideas is to consider choosing a clear / see through barrel rather than a solid barrel.
Using a clear barrel will enable the end of your banner design to double as barrel printing for your logo when the banner is in the retracted position. By using a clear barrel, you won’t incur any additional printing or artwork preparation costs.
We use digital printers for printing on the banners which means that you can have detailed graphic images showing through on the body of the banner pen.